In September through November 2020, the Ad-Hoc Committee on Fossil Fuels of the Board of Trustees of the University of Pittsburgh has invited internal and external subject matter experts to present to and be interviewed by the Committee. As they are interviewed, the names and affiliations of those individuals will be listed here.
Subject Matter Experts interviewed to date include:
- Grant Oliphant, President, The Heinz Endowments
- Edward Kolano, Vice President of Finance and Administration / Chief Investment Officer, The Heinz Endowments
- Jagdeep Singh Bachher, Deputy Chief Investment Officer & Vice President of Investments, University of California
- David Scott Bizer, Co-FOunder and Managing Partner, GCW Global Customised Wealth
- 10-30-20, Douglass Coyle, Deputy Chief Investment Officer, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Kathryn L. Murtagh, Chief Compliance Officer and the Managing Director for Sustainable Investing, Harvard Management Company, Inc., a subsidiary of Harvard University
- Pat Miguel Tomaino, Director of Socially Responsible Investing, Zevin Asset Management
- 9-18-20 and 11-13-20, Gregory Schuler, Chief Investment Officer, University of Pittsburgh
- 9-11-20,Fossil Free Pitt Coalition representatives:
- Annalise Abraham, Undergraduate Student, Dietrich School of Arts and Sciences; Member, Student Government Board
- Nick Suarez, Graduate Student, Department of Physics and Astronomy;
- Abhishek Viswanathan, Doctoral Student, School of Computing and Information.
Last Updated, 12-4-20